Guess Less: Increase Demand Forecasting Accuracy in Mere SecondsWritten by Trevor Hough on Jan 8, 2020 12:40:08 PM
Across the food supply chain, suppliers are faced with inefficiencies and lost revenue stemming from demand forecasting processes that are inaccurate and unnecessarily lengthy. What impacts might your business see if you could reduce your demand forecasting process down to seconds? For starters, your company will see an immediate reduction in the time required to generate demand forecasts—leaving your managers free to spend more time on strategic business objectives. In fact, after uploading product data, you'll receive your forecast in under one minute.
Spending more time than that creating demand forecasts for your business? We’ve got a solution. Watch our most recent webinar and learn how to save time while producing more accurate forecasts for your supply chain.
In this video, you will be presented with concepts that will help you:
- Obtain better insight into your customers’ ordering patterns
- Leverage historical sales data to more accurately predict demand (even for NEW products or alternate sizing)
- Account for the impacts of seasonality, upcoming marketing promotions, and more—without having to perform any manual calculations
Reach out to us directly to learn more, or schedule a demo to get started!
Get more insight on elevating your demand forecasting:
- A Brief History of Forecasting in the Food Industry
- Taming the Bullwhip: Driving Supply Chain Efficiency with Forecasting
- 4 Ways Demand Forecasting Enhances Shareholder Value
Trevor is VP of Products at Crisp. Trevor focuses on building and enabling excellent product, teams, and people. Most recently, he ran a product team at Duo Security focused on delighting customers with unique and innovative approaches to endpoint, application, and mobile security. Hough also built and ran a team at Arbor Networks dedicated to identifying malicious threats on customer networks. He looks to solve problems with customers by ensuring product, engineering, and design all have opportunities to collaborate together.